~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Ms Fei
With e-mail of July 22, 2008 you informed us about your leave as of July 29 and we read this news with some dismay of course.
We are aware, however, that with this job change a new stage in your life will begin.
This will for sure implicate a number of positive changes and new chances.
You are likely to
- find new duties and responsibilities
- accept new challenges
- meet new friends
- face a new ambience
But regardless what may come ......we wish you all the best for your future life and much success and satisfaction for your new tasks.
In the end we also cordially thank you for the very very agreeable cooperation with you in the past!
the team of
R O M M E L S B A C H E R
ElektroHausgeräte GmbH
Germany
23.07.2008
THIS IS A BAD NEWS! WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS DECISION?
WC HONG
Dear Cherry Fei Fei,
I just think if you keep working here then people only know there is a girl call Fei who is always carrying a smiley face and eager to her work so far in her first job but planning to get a better career development now. You don't need to say and i can imagine how difficult for you to make such decision but anyway i wish i will have the oppotunity to work with you again sometime in the future.
You know my number, if anything we can help, pls let us know.
Cheers,
Tony Chu P
Hi Fei, It's suprise to hear that you are leaving Century. Anyway, I wish u all the best in the future. Call me out for a drink when u r free. Best regards, Roselle Tung Hi Fei, It has been great working with you. You have been very professional and enthusiastic with your work and it has been a pleasure working with you. I would like to wish you the best in your future endeavors. And on a personal note, “ May the Lord Jesus bless you and fill your life with good things” Regards, Alvin Poh Thanks you for all of your support Fei. We will miss you. Take good care and I wish you the best of success… Vaughn dear Fei I'm happy for you and for your job career. I whish you can find a same nice atmosphere you have in Century company. I hope see you again in Hong Kong Really good luck ciao giampi Dear Fei, So sorry to hear that you will be leaving Century. It was a pleasure working with you over the past several years. I wish you good health and all the best in your future endeavours. Sincerely Oral Fei, I would like to wish you the very best in your next endeavor - I am sure you will be successful. I too have enjoyed working with you - you made this work much easier ! Best of Luck Steve Dear Fei: I am sorry to hear that you are leaving Century.. but at the same time, I am very happy for you. Thank you for all of your help in the past years... we have been very successful with the kettles in the Canadian market... especially the CJK-17. So I do wish you all the success with whatever the future holds... Best Wishes, Beverley Dear Fei, thank you for letting us know; we are saddened at your leaving Century Industries and will miss you when we come to China again. We wish you the very best in your future. Greg & Karen Radich Drill-KLeen Pty Ltd Hi Fei, It has been my pleasure to work with. All the best in your new endevours! Best Regards, Ryan Stewart Fei, Good luck in your new endeavors.It has been a pleasure working with you. Best regards, Rob Dear Fei, Best wish to your new life. I am happy to work with you. ERIC CHAN Dear Fei, I wish you good luck in your next enedeavor!! It was a pleasure to work with you. Best regards, Joan Gioiella |
Dear Fei
This is a shock, I am very sad to hear this, if it is not too personal a question can I ask why you are leaving and where you are going to?
Kind Regards
Sarah O’Reilly
Dear Fei,
I also need to say thank you when I worked in Delonghi project with you and Century. Thank you for your very helpful support in the past.
I hope you have a very good transition in a next role and get everything settled quickly.
Wish you good luck and all the best.
Best regards,
Raymond
沒有留言:
發佈留言